Notice is hereby given that the public comment period has begun for amendments to the Air Quality Conformity Determination (AQCD) Report for the Macon Area Transportation Study (MATS) region, covering all of Macon-Bibb County, and portions of Jones & Monroe counties.
This amendment concerns updates related to the anticipated adoption of the MATS FY 2021 – 2024 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP). Specifically, the following actions are proposed:
- Update the document references to reflect the FY 2021 – 2024 TIP throughout, where necessary;
- Update the reference to the latest modeling period (2017 – 2019) for 8-Hour Ozone under the 1997 National Ambient Air Quality Standard;
- Modification to the language in the final paragraph of Section 3.0 (pg. 7) of the current document, to reflect the adoption of a new TIP consistent with the requirements of the original MATS AQCD Report
- Addition of a new Amendments section, to reflect the current and any future amendments to this document.
Click the button above to review a draft copy of the amended MATS Air Quality Conformity Determination (AQCD) Report.
For your convenience, all major proposed edits on pages 1 through 12 in the document have been highlighted in yellow .
Your Comments Contribution
Public comments will be received until the end of the working day on November 2, 2020.
- Your comments can mailed via USPS to:
c/o Macon-Bibb Planning & Zoning
200 Cherry St.
Macon, GA 31201
- Or you can e-mail your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.