Policy Meeting Agenda : Feb. 3, 2021
At the recommendation from the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Georgia Division, for the Jan./Feb. 2021 meeting cycle was held virtually. This action is being taken in response to social distancing guidelines recommended by the U.S. Center for Disease Control, to mitigate community spread of the novel coronavirus and COVID-19.
MATS POLICY COMMITTE MEETING RESULTS
DATE: Wednesday, February 3, 2021
TIME: 9:30 a.m.
PLACE: Zoom Virtual Meeting: Macon-Bibb Co. Planning & Zoning Commission
–Meeting agenda & minutes approved
–Committee Reports Given (CAC & TCC)
1.Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) FY 2022 – UPWP Adopted
2. Transit Asset Management & Public Transportation Agency Safety Plan – Information Presented
3. 2045 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) – LRTP Update Schedule Presented
4. Ocmulgee River Corridor Study – Description Presented of Future Study
5. Project Status Report – Update of Projects Presented by Georgia D.O.T..
6. Old Business/New Business
–I-14 Letter of Support – Letter Approved